Repair and Upgrades
We repair and recondition all brands of pumps and rotating equipment, restoring them to
original specifications. Worldwide service centers are located near major Oil & Gas facilities and have capabilities to repair and upgrade all types of high energy API pumps.
Our highly experienced team in our worldwide network of service centers provides:
- Quality service alternatives (repair, rebuild, or re-engineer)
- Repair to OEM standards
- Engineered Upgrades: We turn old, obsolete, outdated or inefficient pump into like new condition, rebuilt to current specifications.
- Engineered drop-in replacements
- Hydraulic re-rates to operate pumps at the customer’s required setting
- Upgrade pumps to the latest API standard editions
- Equipment inspection and recommendation to return to like-new condition or improvement using the latest state-of-the-art techniques and instrumentation
- Scheduled maintenance and plant shutdowns (parts, manpower and complete turnkey support)
- Our Emergency Service in shop or field service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Upgrade Old Pumps to latest API Edition Specifications
- We turn old, obsolete, outdated or inefficient pump into like new condition, rebuilt to current specifications
- Meet emissions requirements
- Lower insurance costs
Hydraulic Re-Rates and Drop-in Replacements
- Hydraulic modifications improves performance and extends life cycle of pumps
- Avoid having to modify piping and foundations
- Minimize costs of improvement and lowering ongoing maintenance costs
- Finite Element Analysis performed, when required, to determine requirements for casing wall thickness and pressure containment capability of all new materials.
Seawater Lift Pumps and other Offshore Services
- Many parts available for your vertical turbine pumps
- All makes and models
- Nickel aluminum bronze and superduplex materials