For over 160 years, ITT PRO Services®
has been providing an array of repairs and upgrades services to extend equipment life.
PRO Services helps customers develop effective maintenance and asset management programs to lower maintenance costs, improve uptime, reduce inventory costs and extend equipment life. We offer an economical alternative to high maintenance costs.
We repair and recondition ALL brands of pumps and rotating equipment, restoring them to
original specifications. No need to source different product specialists depending on the equipment needing repair. One call takes care of your service headaches.
Our highly experienced team in our worldwide network of service centers provide:
- Quality service alternatives (repair, rebuild, or re-engineer)
- Repair to OEM standards
- Engineered Upgrades: We turn old, obsolete, outdated or inefficient pump into like new condition, rebuilt to current specifications.
- Engineered drop-in replacements
- Hydraulic re-rates to operate pumps at the customer’s required setting
- Upgrade pumps to the latest API standard editions
- Equipment inspection and recommendation to return to like-new condition or improvement using the latest state-of-the-art techniques and instrumentation
- Scheduled maintenance and plant shutdowns (parts, manpower and complete turnkey support)
Our Emergency Service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Contact the nearest PRO Services® Center for more information or assistance.